PAR PRECISION RIGHT ANGLE PLANETARY GEARBOX
Overview of PAR Planetary Right Angle Gear Reducer
- Low backlash, high rigidity and high torque are the main characteristics of the PAR gear reducer.
- The right angle design of the reducer can be efficiently save the mounting space.
- The elastic design of the connecting plate and the various sizes enables our gearbox to be combined with all brand of servo motors.
- High quality synthetic lubricants are usedto make all parts in the gear box are fully lubricated and protected.
Indication of Model Numbers of PAR Speed Reducers
Description of PAR High Precision Planetary Gearboxes
3F Famed PAR series features of the advantages of high rigidity, high torque, no grease leakage and free maintenance, smooth transmission and low noise, which is a perfect solution for the motion control industry. The 90 degree right angle installation can greater save the mounting space. The internal structure of the PAR series gear reducer is designed with spiral bevel gears, which contributes to the stable and low noise operation.
3F Famed provides a wide range of planetary gearboxes for customer’s different needs, which includes inline gearboxes, right angle gearboxes, hollow shaft gearboxes, etc. 3F always focus on researching and developing new and high-quality products, which ensures our gearboxes are produced with the features of high performance and efficiency, low noise operation.
With the 90 degree right angle design, the PAR Series is a ideal solution for motion control applications. The flange input design is suitable for most of stepper motors, servo motors, AC or DC motors. It is easy to install and maintenance free.
Overview of PAR Technical Parameters
1) Gearbox outline dimension: 42,60,90, 115, 142, 180, 220
2)Reduction ratio: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 20 ( Single Stage )
15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 70, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 ( Two Stage )
3) Lubrication: Lifetime lubrication with use of fully synthetic grease
4) Rated Input speed: 3000— 8000rpm
5) Service Life: >20, 000 hours
6) Backlash: for P1 precision 1-Stage :≤ 5 arcmin, 2-Stage: ≤ 8 arcmin
for P2 precision 1-Stage :≤ 8 arcmin, 2-Stage: ≤ 10 arcmin
7)Operating temperature: -15°C to +90°C
8)Protection Class: IP65
9)Noise Value: ≤65~75 DBA
Specification Table of PAR Planetary Speed Reducer
Catalogue of PAR Precision Speed Reducer
—Dowload the full catalog here Click here to download