RV-E SERIES ROBOT GEARBOX
Overview of RV-E Series Robot Gearbox
- With compact structure and high torsional rigidity.
- Low backlash (1 arcmin).
- Due to the flexible design of inline component, it can save the mounting space.
- RV-E series robot gearbox can support the external load due to the installation of angular contact bearing.
- With a high torque capacity, the rated torque can reach to 500%.
- Small vibration and long service life.
Indication of E Series of RV Reducer
Description of E Series of RV Reducer
3F E series of RV robotic reducer is specially designed for precise motion control. This series gear reducer features of compact body, light weight, high rigidity, free backlash, micro rotating vibration and low inertia. 3F RV-E series robot reducer is suitable for the fields of machine tools, factory robots, assembly equipment, conveying machines and other related fields that need precise positioning, high rigidity and shock-load capacity.
3F RV-E series reducer with high performance due to its compact and rigid structure. The adoption of angular contact bearings contributes to high rigidity and high load. What’s more, 2-stage reducers reduce the vibration and inertia greatly and increase the ratios accordingly.
3F RV-E series robotic reducer adopts double column supporting structure, it features of high torsional rigidity, small vibration and strong impact resistance. What’s more, the special pin and cycloidal gear mechanism design reduce the backlash and provide higher impact resistance than traditional speed reducers.
Integrated angular contact ball bearings
- It can improve the reliability.
- The total cost is less.
- The structure of built-in angular ball bearings contribute to support external loads and improve the moment stiffness and the maximum permissible moment.
- Number of the requiredcomponents are reduced.
- Easy to install.
2-stage reduction structure
- Vibration issmaller
- Inertia is reduced (GD2)
- Small vibration due to the low speed rotation of RV gears
- The size of motor coupling part (input gear) is reduced and therefore the inertia is lower.
All the main components are supported on both sides.
- Higher torsional stiffness
- Lower vibration
- Strong shock resistant capability (5 times of the rated torque)
Remark: Crankshafts are supported on both sides of
the reduction gear as shown below.
Rolling contact components
- Outstanding starting efficiency.
- Longer service life and minimal abrasion.
- Low backlash of 1 arcmin.
- Adoption of roller bearings.
Pin & gear structure
- Low backlash of 1 arcmin.
- Higher shock load capability (5 times of rated torque)
- Achieve the synchromesh of more RV gear teeth and pins.
Robot Wrist Axis
As shown in the right figure, the input gear can also be supported within the reduction gear mechanism. Please contact 3F for more details.
Specification Table of E Series of RV Reducer
Catalogue of RV-E Series Speed Reducer
—Dowload the full catalog here Click here to download