VRS HIGH TORQUE HIGH PRECISION PLANETARY GEARBOX
Overview of VRS High torque and high precision Planetary Gear Reducer
- With the feature of high precision, and it is a ideal solution for higher levels of positional accuracy.
- The use of uncaged needle roller bearings can realize the high rigidity and high torque.
- Can be attached to any motor all over the worldwith the adapter-bushing connection.
- No grease leakagewith the high viscosity anti-separation grease.
- Can be matched withservo motor and stepper motor.
Indication of Model Numbers of VRS Speed Reducers
Description of VRS High Precision Servo Gearboxes
3F famed VRS High Precision Planetary Gearbox is a kind of inline speed reducer with a compact structure and high precision. There are two optional backlash of VRS series planetary gearboxes: Micro precision backlash P0 (1~3 arcmin) and precision backlash P1 (3~5 arcmin) without standard backlash P2. The VRS series planetary gear reducer has exceptional load capabilities, and it is an ideal selection for higher speed and continuous duty applications.
The use of tapered roller bearings at the output of the gearbox allows the VRS flange helical planetary gearbox to handle larger radial and thrust loads. This special design of internal structure contribute to the smooth and quiet running.
Application of VRS Planetary Reducers
As a recommended precision planetary servo gearbox, it is a perfect solution for extreme duty-operation for servo application, including gantries, printing equipment, packaging machinery, linear slides, loader robot, injection molding machines, food processing machinery, turret head, auto packing sealing machine, dispenser robot, or any other servo application that require high precision and large radial and thrust loading capacity.
Specification Table of VRS Planetary Gear Reducer
Catalogue of VRS Precision Speed Reducer
—Dowload the full catalog here Click here to download